After the close of the markets, I did some research on planetary movements and two important outlooks have emerged; which I now proceed to write as faithfully as I see them.
THE OVERALL TREND FOR METALS:
Metals have enjoyed a bull market of five years and only a very small positive period is pending. Unfortunately, the positive astrological cycle is going away from metals and they may therefore not move towards $800 or $900. I still believe and hope that metals can make history within the little pending period that is positive, but I would also like to warn you that the bull market of all metals will end after a few months and usher in a bear market that will last for at least 38 months. I am worried because I know that large metal communities have been involved in metals very aggressively. They could therefore be severely hurt during the negative period since the trend will be weak for quite a while.
My observation and advice is to- seek awareness within you:
There are metals investors from various countries who follow my work closely, and one strange thing that I have found out through the emails that I get is that some metal investors don’t like hearing any negative predictions on metals. I find this sad, and it is like a young man who doesn’t want to grow old. It is fine to want things to remain the same, but one must accept that being part of nature, some things must change. I have also realized that even very intelligent people will sometimes talk like extremists when discussions on metals come up. My request is to ‘please remain open and to always flow with the cycle of time’.
We all had a great time in the metals’ bull market, and we shall have to be cautious when the bear market approaches. We need also to be always open to alternative areas in which we can diversify investments.
NEW PATH FOR THE DOLLAR
Once again, another sign of a powerful Astro cycle strongly indicates a bull market for the dollar. I know that the current situation of the
Another negative factor is that traders and investors are loosing faith in the US dollar. There is also the effect of geo-political situations and the widening gap between the western world and Islamic nations and non
All the points above are indeed negative for the dollar and it is true that the currency has been loosing its charm, but planetary movements turned positive from March this year. However, the trend is taking time to emerge because nature has to fight against all the negative points and chart an independent path. For example in 2001, we predicted a rise for metals and oil, but they didn’t turn around in one day, one week or even one month. It took some time, one which we can call a foundation or birth period for the new cycle. The dollar will rise strongly for a few years before collapsing.
Let me end this subject at this point, but think about it and keep note of it while you trade.
PREDICTIONS FOR 28 MAY TO 1 JUNE
On Monday the
Last week gold traded in the predicted range and touched the important figure of $654.80. This is a warning sign and metal investors should therefore remain alert.
· On Monday gold will trade positively, a trend that will remain until Tuesday half day.
· Half day Tuesday will be the right time to sell gold because a weak trend will dominate on Wednesday.
· Gold will trade in a weak trend for the whole day on Thursday and the last hour of trading will bring a buying opportunity.
· On Friday you must avoid trading in metals as the planets indicate that one will make a mistake whatever you do.
This week silver will trade in a tight range and I do not see it dropping below $12.55 at this stage. However, remember that you should not touch it if it drops below $12.55 in the near future. This is because it will eventually drop sharply to $10.25.
This week the trading range for silver prices will be $13.18 to $12.68, and it is quite clear that it will trade more positively than gold. If it break above figure either side than will move in that direction. This means that metal investors should focus more on silver.
· On Monday silver will trade in a very narrow range.
· It will trade a little positively on Tuesday.
· One can buy silver on Wednesday if it drops.
· Thursday will trade weakly, but there will be a sudden rise during the last two
· Lastly, silver will trade positively on Friday.
PLATINUM / PALLADIUM / COPPER
All side metals dropped sharply during the last week. We were very negative on platinum and it dropped more than three percent. This week there will be a sharp correction in platinum as well as copper prices, and they should start falling from Tuesday. One can buy palladium on Thursday.
On Wednesday and Thursday, platinum and copper will fall sharply, while they will trade positively on Friday.
COFFEE / COTTON
Both these soft commodities have done well in the last week and indeed they are in a bull market. One can aggressively buy coffee as well as cotton this week during the last trading hours on Tuesday.
The next target for coffee is $117.80 and $53.80 for cotton.
The Moon has done wonders for us in sugar. We predicted a rise of more than five percent for sugar last week and it did. We had a rocking day on Friday and we must thank the planet moon for this great trade. I recommend getting out from sugar position by Wednesday because prices will move down once more on Thursday and Friday.
The trading range for sugar will be $9.60 to $9.10.
Lumber and orange juice will get weaker from mid day Wednesday, therefore trade accordingly and remember that I don’t recommend any buying.
Once again, all major markets went down on Thursday; two consecutive Thursdays have therefore given us an indication. If there’s still a fall this Thursday as I expect, my bear market prediction will be fulfilled –in a big style too.
· On Monday the
· On Tuesday, all markets including the
· Wednesday will be the day to trade: one can take a short position during the first two morning hours in any market of the world and hold the short position for the day. Those who engage I day trading can get out one hour before close of the market as all markets will gain a little in the last trading hours.
· Thursday will be the day of decline.
· Lastly, Friday will bring selling opportunity as market will move down from here.
All markets will end in a negativity of two percent this week, including the
The positive run for grains is ending on Monday therefore sell all positions in grains on Tuesday’s opening. One can go short and buy puts or sell September 2007 calls as well as for December 2007. I will recommend in due course when to buy this or when to cover all these short positions. Sit tightly with your short position.
During this week, corn and soy bean will fall sharply together with soy oil. Those selling on Tuesday can buy back on Friday morning. Furthermore, I see a correction around three percent in grain prices.
· On Monday the markets will be closed but when grains open in the electronic markets, I see a higher opening; therefore take advantage of selling grains in the electronic market.
· Grain prices will start falling on Tuesday and remain weak for the last half of the day.
· Wednesday will have some volatility in grain prices. If they fall sharply, then one can buy because they may recover 75 percent of the losses during the last two hours of trading.
· Thursday will be a negative day once again and should remain down.
· Friday will open weakly, but may gain during the day.
Soy meal is in our watch list and we shall soon be buying.
We were very accurate on the oil prediction last week. This week I expect oil to trade sideways without major falls. I therefore don’t recommend any short position till Thursday.
· Monday oil will remain sideways. The markets will also be closed.
· Oil will trade in a very narrow trading range on Tuesday.
· While on Wednesday, oil will gain in volatility. This will be a great time to short heating oil and RB gas.
· Prices will remain a little weak on Thursday, but any sudden negative news will spark up crude oil prices. However, RB gas and heating oil will remain sideway.
· Oil may move up during Friday morning hours but later start giving up the gains, therefore hold the short position in heating oil and RB gas.
July crude oil will trade in the range of $65.90 to $63.20.
We shall be buying natural gas very soon and one should thus wait for my alert. For this week however, avoid natural gas. Furthermore, no new position is recommended.
Once again, in the last week we saw the strength of dollar even though many
I see the dollar remaining strong for this week except on Thursday and early Friday. The trading range for the US Dollar index in June will be $82.10 to $83.45
· On Monday the
· Tuesday will have some good news for the US dollar, and the rising movement will persist before giving up the little gains of the day in the last two trading hours.
· The dollar will open weak on Thursday following some negative news. It will however gain after 10 o’clock
· Friday will have mixed trading but dollar will remain positive overall.
Those trading for the short-term can book profit on Thursday as well as on Friday during
This week the Australian dollar and Canadian dollar will bring great opportunity of selling. The Canadian dollar will reach 1.0975 and Australian around $8020 in coming days means two percent fall .
It is a lifetime opportunity to buy the Japanese Yen against:
- British Pound at 241.70.
- Euro at 1.6325
- Australian Dollar at 99.84, and
- The Canadian dollar at 112.14
The Swiss Franc is poised to trade in a weak trend during this week. This will however not be as weak as commodities currencies like the Australian and Canadian dollars. If you are therefore in short position for the Swiss Franc, you can buy back on Wednesday and avoid trading for the rest of the week.
The Euro will have a sharp correction on Monday, Tuesday and half day of Wednesday. For short-term traders, I recommend covering the short on Wednesday morning. On Thursday the Euro will once again trade a little weakly, but Friday will have a mixed trade. The Euro could fall up to 1.3318 against the dollar, but the fall will be sharp against the Yen.
The third currency to fall sharply during this week against the dollar (after the Australian and Canadian dollars) will be the British Pound. I recommend holding the short position in the Pound for the whole of this week. One can target $1.9551.
DUE TO YOUR SUPPORT AND FAITH IN MY WORK (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN OFF-TRACK MANY TIMES), I HAVE ANNOUNCED A GREAT OFFER FOR MY CURRENT MEMBERS WHO WISH TO EXTEND THEIR NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION.
EXTENDING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR ONE YEAR AT THE CURRENT PRICE OF $1440 WILL GIVE you 4 MONTHS EXTRA. A ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION WILL THEREFORE GIVE YOU 16 MONTHS FOR $1440 INSTEAD OF THE USUAL 12.
aS YOU KNOW, I INTEND TO INCREASE THE PRICE TO $3000 A YEAR.
I WOULD ONCE AGAIN LIKE TO REQUEST YOU NOT TO FORWARD THIS NEWSLETTER TO NON-SUBSCRIBERS OR ASSOCIATES. WE SHALL GIVE A ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SUBSCRIBE.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions that can make the weekly newsletter better or which could assist in your trading.
Thanks & GOD Bless
Mahendra Sharma 27 Maywww.mahendraprophecy.com