It is very important that you read my this week newsletter because it is very important for my work, reputation as well as wave of nature theory from astrology.
For this week’s newsletter, I would like to start with a few important points which I have previously mentioned in the course of the last ten months, and which I now feel the need to revisit and discuss once again. As you keep them in mind, it will enable us plan our investments aptly.
1. For 2005, I recommended alternative energy stocks, which we bought and made over 100% in returns, and which I shall still hold for the future. These stocks were – ENER, BLDP, DESC, PLUG, QTWW, MKTY, HYGS, MDTL, MCEL, SPIR, DSTI and SLRE. As a matter of fact, I still recommend this sector for long term investment. Furthermore, there are many other smaller companies in this sector, for instance – WWAT, SLRE, ENEI- and many others on which one can conduct detailed research and invest as appropriate.
2. In addition, we had water related stocks as well as metals stocks as second in choice, and I still recommend the water stocks. All I can say about metal stocks for now is that due to astrological readings, I am not at all in their favour after 26 September. However, we should buy metal stocks from next year as their outlook will be much more favourable then.
3. Once again, I would like to remind you a very important message that I have mentioned a few times in the last two months. This is to the effect that: “from second of September, all hot rising commodities would collapse” (Crude, Heating, unleaded natural gas, Copper and few other commodities). Well, I still hold this prediction and you will therefore do well to remember it before you go into buying positions. In the meantime, I shall update you if there are any short term rises.
4. CORN, COTTON AND COFFEE SHOULD START RISING. JUST AS THEY HAD EARLIER GONE UP QUITE STRONGLY, THEY SHALL DO SO ONCE AGAIN.
5. Most currency traders as well as key players and renowned fund managers are very closely watching my prediction of the dollar’s rise. The Dollar surprised every one in the first half of 2005 and it will be an interesting time when it makes a run like oil recently did. DO NOT TRADE AGAINST THE DOLLAR. AS ALL WORLD CURRENCIES WILL HAVE TO YIELD TO IT. YOU ALL KNOW THAT EARLY THIS YEAR I CAME OUT WITH VERY STRONG PREDICTION "DISCONNECTION OF DOLLAR AND GOLD RELATIONSHIP" BUT SOON I SEE GOLD LOSING THE
For sometime now, some in the gold community have regarded me as being against gold, but that is not the case at all. The gold community has given me a lot of recognition, respect as well as love and I am sure that you can all understand my position that if there is something negative indicated to occur, then it is my duty to warn you. From next year, the scenario for gold is poised to be very bright; I shall write in gold, I shall speak only gold and I devote myself to gold. I feel a thrill even now and can’t wait to witness gold leaping $20 to $50 in a day.
6. My favourite, silver, is very calm and it will remain thus. It is disconnecting from gold and once it confirms this, then it may not wait till next year to start rising. I am watching it closely and may give a buying signal anytime, even in 2005 once there is confirmation. In the meantime, we have got to wait and hear from the Moon.